A Ric Rac Art Party



One of the great things about parties is that the simplest inspiration can create an entire theme! A while back, I came across this cute Craft Party by Amy at Living Locurto, which featured a Ric-Rac cake.  As I was thinking about what to do for Arielle's Art Party, I decided that a little Ric-Rac could create the perfect inspiration!


I started by creating this Ric Rac Banner.  You can find the instructions HERE!


With the leftover felt scraps, I was able to make these cute, colorful set-ups.....

 

Decorative Water Bottles....


... and fancy good bags which held their art aprons and pinata candy!


Since they were such a hit, I made the same Artist Palette Cupcakes as I did for Anna's Art Party
(Idea Courtesy of What's New, Cupcake? by Alan Richardson and Karen Tack)


This time, instead of making a single edible paint brush, 
I made enough for everyone!

(Who knew that a pretzel rod, a couple of Tootsie Rolls and a fruit rollup could be so artistic?)


Pre-scooped ice cream in ruffled cupcake liners make serving a breeze.


It's just not a party without Cheetos!
Rainbow fruit kabobs added a colorful touch of nutrition.
Marshmallows are considered a fruit, aren't they?


We were fortunate enough to have the girls' art teacher instructing!


Each little artist went home with their own masterpiece on canvas.
I can't wait to hang (all three!) of mine!


THIS POST MAY BE LINKED TO: MONDAYS: MOUTHWATERING MONDAYS, MADE BY YOU MONDAY,MINGLE MONDAY , HOME SAVVY A TO Z, BEDAZZLE ME MONDAY, FLOUR ME WITH LOVE, MANIC MONDAY TUESDAYS: TALENT SHOW TUESDAYS, MUSHKI LOVES MY STUFF TUESDAYS AND THE TABLE, TEMPT MY TUMMY TUESDAY,TWO MAIDS A BAKING, TIP JUNKIE ,GET YOUR CRAFT ON, CRAZY SWEET TUESDAYS!  TEA PARTY TUESDAY  MANDY'S RECIPE BOX WEDNESDAYS: SHOW AND TELL, WORKS FOR ME WEDNESDAY, THIS CHICK COOKS, GINGER SNAP CRAFTS,  THURSDAYS:  IT’S A KEEPER THURSDAYS, STRUT YOUR STUFF, FULL PLATE THURSDAYS , CHIC & CRAFTY PARTY, THRIFTY THURSDAYS, SOMETHING SWANKY  FRIDAYS: I’M LOVING IT, FOODIE FRIDAY, GROCERY CART CHALLENGE, FOOD ON FRIDAYS, FRIDAY POT LUCK, TATERTOTS AND JELLO,  SWEET TOOTH FRIDAY,  SHINE ON FRIDAYS, FRIDAY FAVORITES,  FUSION FRIDAYS,  FRIDAY FOOD , BACON TIME , KITCHEN FUN WITH MY THREE SONS SATURDAYS:SWEETS FOR A SATURDAY SIX SISTERS STUFF, CRUMBS AND CHAOS SUNDAYS: NIFTY THRIFTY SUNDAY, AWELL SEASONED LIFE



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Butter Bean Soup

Cute Cupcake Boxes!

Dr. Seuss Snacks!