Rice Krispie Trees
These Rice Krispie Trees were the favorite of everything we made this year. We made them even simpler by taking the shortcut of buying the GIANT pre made Rice Krispie Bars at Target. We made these with both the high school girls and the little girls. We served them at the high school kids party, the homeless shelter, and, tonight, for Christmas Eve.
- Cut a giant Rice Krispy bar into three inch strips.
- Cut each strip into triangles, making sure to eat the end scraps. (We cut 35 trees out of each sheet.)
- Insert a stick into the bottom of each tree.
- Dip one side of the tree into melted chocolate wafers.
- Drizzle accent colors on top.
So Easy! So cute! So delicious!
Wishing you all a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!