Nutella Hot Chocolate


"Brilliant!"

That's the review I got when I made the kids Nutella Hot Chocolate.
Can one really ever get enough Nutella?
Thank Goodness for the Costco twin pack!


Next, I'm going to make it for my niece and nephews.
I'm always working on favorite aunt status.
I think this might be the clincher!

Delicious, warm milk and creamy, rich Nutella.  It's really that simple!



Nutella Hot Chocolate
Serves 3

1/4 cup Nutella
2 1/4 cups 2% milk

Place the Nutella and the milk in a saucepan on low. Gently heat until the Nutella melts into the milk, storing constantly.  Divide into three cups.  Top with marshmallows. 



Comments

Janet said…
This will clinch favorite aunt status, for sure!
Miz Helen said…
Your Nutella Hot Chocolate would be really good on this cold day we are having. Thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday and hope you have a great weekend!
Miz Helen
Congratulations…this post is being featured on Create It Thursday this week! Thanks for sharing such a great idea with us last week.
said…
That's great, I've just made it, thank you! Try to design

Popular posts from this blog

Butter Bean Soup

Dr. Seuss Snacks!

Candy Cornucopia