Cranberries and Lime: Quick and Easy Christmas Decor!


My mom and SIL went to a Christmas home tour a couple of weeks ago.  It's an event that I look forward to every year. While we weren't allowed to take any photos (I know.  WAAAAH!) I did get smart this year and jotted down some of the clever ideas that I saw.  I loved this one -  Cranberries and Lime!  I've long been using cranberries, but the pop of lime struck my fancy.  That bit of chartreuse is my favorite color green and I'm a big fan of simplicity.  If you haven't noticed.


THIS POST MAY BE LINKED TO: MONDAYS MADE BY YOU MONDAY, FLOUR ME WITH LOVEMANIC MONDAYTUESDAYSTALENT SHOW TUESDAYS,TRICK OR TREAT TUESDAY ,  MANDY'S RECIPE BOX  WEDNESDAYS: WORKS FOR ME WEDNESDAY, GINGER SNAP CRAFTSTHE DIY DREAMER  THURSDAYS: FULL PLATE THURSDAYS , CHIC & CRAFTY PARTYLAMBERTS LATELY,FRIDAYS: I’M LOVING IT, FOODIE FRIDAYFOOD ON FRIDAYS, TATERTOTS AND JELLO,   SHINE ON FRIDAYSFRIDAY FAVORITES, BACON TIME , KITCHEN FUN WITH MY THREE SONS, WEEKEND RETREAT PINWORTHY PROJECTS SATURDAYS:SWEETS FOR A SATURDAY SIX SISTERS STUFFSUNDAYS: NIFTY THRIFTY THINGS



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Butter Bean Soup

Dr. Seuss Snacks!

Candy Cornucopia