Airplane Valentine - Free Printable!


I was sitting and waiting at the orthodontist last week (one of the many places at which I seem to sit and wait these days) when I discovered a surprisingly great selection of current magazines!  Inside this month's Country Living I found these adorable paper airplane valentines.  It included a template and instructions on how to fold them.  I decided to make some for my kids -  especially the 8th grade boy.  He needs to know I still love him, even though he's almost six feet tall and wears a size 14 shoe.  Maybe I'll even put it in his lunchbox :-)

You can embarrass your own teenager or delight your younger ones by printing out this free PDF HERE, on the Country Living website.

After you have folded the airplane, a simple paperclip placed below the wings will hold the plane together nicely.


THIS POST MAY BE LINKED TO: MONDAYSMOUTHWATERING MONDAYSMADE BY YOU MONDAY,MINGLE MONDAY , HOME SAVVY A TO ZBEDAZZLE ME MONDAYFLOUR ME WITH LOVE TUESDAYSTALENT SHOW TUESDAYSMUSHKI LOVES MY STUFF TUESDAYS AND THE TABLE, TEMPT MY TUMMY TUESDAY,TWO MAIDS A BAKING, TIP JUNKIE ,GET YOUR CRAFT ON, CRAZY SWEET TUESDAYS!  TEA PARTY TUESDAY  MANDY'S RECIPE BOX WEDNESDAYSSHOW AND TELLWORKS FOR ME WEDNESDAYTHIS CHICK COOKS, GINGER SNAP CRAFTS,  THURSDAYS IT’S A KEEPER THURSDAYSSTRUT YOUR STUFFFULL PLATE THURSDAYS , CHIC & CRAFTY PARTY, THRIFTY THURSDAYSSOMETHING SWANKY  FRIDAYS: I’M LOVING IT, FOODIE FRIDAYGROCERY CART CHALLENGEFOOD ON FRIDAYSFRIDAY POT LUCK, TATERTOTS AND JELLO,  SWEET TOOTH FRIDAY SHINE ON FRIDAYSFRIDAY FAVORITES,  FUSION FRIDAYS FRIDAY FOOD , BACON TIME SATURDAYS:SWEETS FOR A SATURDAY SIX SISTERS STUFFCRUMBS AND CHAOS SUNDAYS: NIFTY THRIFTY SUNDAYAWELL SEASONED LIFE

Comments

Mindie Hilton said…
So cute. I have a hard time each year thinking of Valentines that my boys will like,that are not too girly. This is so fun. I already know I will be featuring it on Thursday at Bacon Time!
Erin said…
So cute! I'm pinning this. :-)
Erin at takingtimetocreate.blogspot.com
Six Sisters said…
What a great idea! Thanks for linking up to Six Sister's Stuff! Hope to see you back next Saturday!
-The Sisters
Lindsi B said…
I love this! Found you on Skip To My Lou. Would you please share this with our readers for Fun Stuff Fridays? http://www.toysinthedryer.com/2012/02/fun-stuff-fridays-11.html
KY W said…
This is wonderful! My girls will love getting their own "airmail". I found you through Taking Time To Create. Thanks!!

Popular posts from this blog

Butter Bean Soup

Dr. Seuss Snacks!

Candy Cornucopia