Our 100th day of school was last week, but then again, it feels like we started school in the middle of the summer! If your school has a normal start date (like after Labor Day!) your 100th day may be just around the corner! As is tradition in the younger grades, the 100th Day of School means creating a "100 Day" project, or craft using 100 of something. This "100 Button Shirt" idea was a such a hit, Arielle decided to make her own - just for the fun of it!
Here's how we made it:
- Buy a solid colored t-shirt.
- Lay it flat on a table and slip a piece of cardboard inside it.
- Arrange all your buttons in a design (monograms are nice!)
- Glue the buttons in place using fabric glue.
- If you'd like to continue to wear and wash the shirt, I would recommend securing the buttons in place with a single stitch. (This is a little bit putsy, but it only took me two episodes of American Idol and one episode of Royal Pains.)
For more 100 Day Ideas, See what we made last year!
THIS POST MAY BE LINKED TO: MONDAYS: MOUTHWATERING MONDAYS, MADE BY YOU MONDAY,MINGLE MONDAY , HOME SAVVY A TO Z, BEDAZZLE ME MONDAY, FLOUR ME WITH LOVE TUESDAYS: TALENT SHOW TUESDAYS, MUSHKI LOVES MY STUFF TUESDAYS AND THE TABLE, TEMPT MY TUMMY TUESDAY,TWO MAIDS A BAKING, TIP JUNKIE ,GET YOUR CRAFT ON, CRAZY SWEET TUESDAYS! TEA PARTY TUESDAY MANDY'S RECIPE BOX WEDNESDAYS: SHOW AND TELL, WORKS FOR ME WEDNESDAY, THIS CHICK COOKS, GINGER SNAP CRAFTS, THURSDAYS: IT’S A KEEPER THURSDAYS, STRUT YOUR STUFF, FULL PLATE THURSDAYS , CHIC & CRAFTY PARTY, THRIFTY THURSDAYS, SOMETHING SWANKY FRIDAYS: I’M LOVING IT, FOODIE FRIDAY, GROCERY CART CHALLENGE, FOOD ON FRIDAYS, FRIDAY POT LUCK, TATERTOTS AND JELLO, SWEET TOOTH FRIDAY, SHINE ON FRIDAYS, FRIDAY FAVORITES, FUSION FRIDAYS, FRIDAY FOOD , BACON TIME SATURDAYS:SWEETS FOR A SATURDAY SIX SISTERS STUFF, CRUMBS AND CHAOS SUNDAYS: NIFTY THRIFTY SUNDAY, AWELL SEASONED LIFE