Wild Flower Vases


Whenever my mother-in-law comes to visit, she always brings me a little something.  She's thoughtful like that. Recently she arrived with a beautiful wildflower arrangement.  Even more than the flowers (they were beautiful), I just loved the vases! Three little bottles inside a chicken wire basket. I refilled them with some lilacs from our yard.  I will definitely be using these all summer. 


I always find that the tricky thing about wild flowers is getting enough of them to make a statement.    By filling little bottles contained in a basket, the flowers create a presence suitable for any table!  My entire kitchen now smells like lilacs.  Ahhh...... Spring!


THIS POST MAY BE LINKED TO: MONDAYS:  MADE BY YOU MONDAY, FLOUR ME WITH LOVE, MANIC MONDAY, TUESDAYS: TALENT SHOW TUESDAYS,TRICK OR TREAT TUESDAY ,GET YOUR CRAFT ON,  MANDY'S RECIPE BOX  WEDNESDAYS: WORKS FOR ME WEDNESDAY, GINGER SNAP CRAFTS,  THURSDAYS:, STRUT YOUR STUFF, FULL PLATE THURSDAYS , CHIC & CRAFTY PARTY,FRIDAYS: I’M LOVING IT, FOODIE FRIDAY, FOOD ON FRIDAYS, TATERTOTS AND JELLO,   SHINE ON FRIDAYS, FRIDAY FAVORITES, BACON TIME , KITCHEN FUN WITH MY THREE SONS, WEEKEND RETREAT PINWORTHY PROJECTS SATURDAYS:SWEETS FOR A SATURDAY SIX SISTERS STUFF, CRUMBS AND CHAOS, SUNDAYS: NIFTY THRIFTY THINGS

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love these vases and the flowers are gorgeous!! I stopped over from WFMW Linkup party.
Art and Sand said…
I love your container and wildflowers. You can also use it for utensils at an outdoor BBQ

Popular posts from this blog

Butter Bean Soup

Cute Cupcake Boxes!

Dr. Seuss Snacks!