I try not to go shopping on Black Friday and here's my top reasons why:
- Given the choice, I would rather sleep in.
- My husband won't go with me.
- My mom won't go with me.
- The shopping frenzy forces me to buy more than I should.
- I end up just buying things for myself.
- None of which I actually need.
- If I stay home, I can watch my husband put up the Christmas tree.
- Which is usually very entertaining.
- Like observing the 15-year old son try to secure the top-heavy angel on the tree.
- Stripped down to a t-shirt and boxers.
- Because balancing on a ladder is a very sweaty job!
- Having said this, I usually find a reason to sneak out of the house at some point.
- Like this quick trip to Michael's where I found these super cute paper straws.
- I promise that I will use them every day.
- And not save them for a special occasion.
- Because that's what paper straws are for.
- To make every day special.
THIS POST MAY BE LINKED TO: MONDAYS: MADE BY YOU MONDAY, FLOUR ME WITH LOVE, MANIC MONDAY, OUR DELIGHTFUL HOME TUESDAYS: TALENT SHOW TUESDAYS, TEMPT MY TUMMY TUESDAY, TIP JUNKIE ,GET YOUR CRAFT ON, CRAZY SWEET TUESDAYS! MANDY'S RECIPE BOX WEDNESDAYS: WORKS FOR ME WEDNESDAY, GINGER SNAP CRAFTS, THURSDAYS: IT’S A KEEPER THURSDAYS, STRUT YOUR STUFF, FULL PLATE THURSDAYS , CHIC & CRAFTY PARTY,FRIDAYS: I’M LOVING IT, FOODIE FRIDAY, FOOD ON FRIDAYS, TATERTOTS AND JELLO, SWEET TOOTH FRIDAY, SHINE ON FRIDAYS, FRIDAY FAVORITES, FUSION FRIDAYS, FRIDAY FOOD , BACON TIME , KITCHEN FUN WITH MY THREE SONS, AROUND MY FAMILY TABLE SATURDAYS:SWEETS FOR A SATURDAY SIX SISTERS STUFF, CRUMBS AND CHAOS, SOMETHING SWANKY SUNDAYS: NIFTY THRIFTY THINGS