Glimpses 52 Project | Week 12



It always make me feel good when I can be a mom that says, "Yes!"


When Ella came in with an arm full of pinecones, wanting to make birdfeeders,  I turned off my normal weekday feeling of rush and said, "Sure, honey.  You can make birdfeeders."  I was surprised how independent my baby was, getting a chair to reach the peanut butter, making sure she returned it to its place on the shelf when she was finished.


She tied them carefully in various places around the yard.  Her mind is always working and I never cease to be impressed by her thoughtfulness.  Imagination is her gift.

I'm posting this at the Glimpses 52 Project at Chic Critique Forum.  Come join us!

Comments

Unknown said…
Nice to see your pictures on Glimpses 52 :) I really like your first picture - the texture of the pinecone really stands out :)

Popular posts from this blog

Butter Bean Soup

Dr. Seuss Snacks!

Candy Cornucopia