iheartfaces | Family Fun



I've been wanting to do a "Frame" photo for a while, and finally located a frame in the basement!  Fifteen years ago, I bought an oil painting for $85 at an auction.  After I popped out the canvas, I looked at the back of the frame and noticed it contained information on the 1946 Italian artist.  Maybe it was worth something after all!  Regardless, this picture will hold more memories.  

For Christmas, I received a new tripod and vowed to be in the pictures more often!  This scenario actually worked out well today, because the kids thought it was pretty funny watching mom run all the way from the camera with the zoom extended to get into the picture!  Now I just need a remote!

P.S.  The kids do have a father.  I just couldn't pull him away from the computer!


Comments

Jamie said…
so sweet and way to get in the photo!! props to you!
jtphoto.org
Unknown said…
I love this picture because it is your family. You are so pretty. I always wondered what you looked like. Your painting sounds like a good deal. The frame alone is gorgeous. Glad you will have this treasure forever! I hope you can coax their father out next time : )
Anonymous said…
This photo is so sweet! It makes me grin :) Beautiful kids!
Adrienne Zwart said…
Getting into the picture is definitely something I need to do more often, too! You have a beautiful family!
Alison said…
Super cute! And congrats on being in the photo as well! That's a hard thing for us photographers to do :) Visiting from I Heart Faces!

Popular posts from this blog

Butter Bean Soup

Dr. Seuss Snacks!

Candy Cornucopia