Monday, July 18, 2011

iheartfaces | Props


We are spending part of the summer up at Grandma and Grandpa's house this year, and wouldn't you know it, just a block from their house is this beautiful historic barn.  I've always known that the barn was there, but it's only been this past year, when I started participating in the I Heart Faces challenges, that I have truly come to recognize its beauty!  Now, I'm just in love with red barns.  I think I need to buy one.  Or live next door to one.  

I brought the girls to the barn recently and took a few pictures with these polka-dotted balloons.  This one, in particular, amused me.  Something about her impish grin and the way the balloon is half-covering her sister's face.  Somehow, even in all their innocence, they know exactly what they are doing, don't they?



12 comments:

  1. Oh she's totally adorable!! Just a sweet, beautiful girl having a great time! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha... oh, I SEE it... that "I'm pullin' one over on sis!" look. I love it! And I love red barns and polka dotted balloons, too... really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun balloon and a sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable picture. I love it. Such great colors and smiles. Perfect : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color in this one!!

    janasphotoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great balloon! I love how the polka dots are complimented in your daughter's top, too. (And who DOESN'T love a red barn?!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a CUTE balloon! (And a cute girl too :-).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the balloon and LOVE the look on her face (C:

    ReplyDelete