Sunday, February 6, 2011

iheartfaces | Hearts


Arielle

heart:  noun. 
  1. Personality, disposition.  She has a warm and generous heart.
  2. Courage.  In the face of a challenge, she never loses heart.
  3. One's innermost character, feelings or inclination.  This artistic beauty is a girl after my own heart.
  4. In essence, basically, essential.  She is a mommy's girl at heart.
  5. Love, affection, a person's emotions.  This child has stolen my heart.


For more heart-felt photos, visit iheartfaces!



19 comments:

  1. Adorable! What a neat idea to hold the cutout hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So simple and beautiful! I love the color of the door, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, now I want a big red barn door! :) Gorgeous. And, I adore the added words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How great is this!? I need to figure out how to cut hearts like this--if only to impress my kids! Lovely photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful door to shoot against. And your model? The cutest : ) Great idea. Very creative and fun! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your post this week....but I have to admit that I love red barn doors. My very favorite photo background. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute photo! Love the hearts and she's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love barn photography-- your adorable sweetheart and her crafty creation are icing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! I miss warm weather, this reminds me that we might have some again some day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute. What a great background for the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Warm and simple. Great reminder...Gotta-get-a-barn-door.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very creative! I love it :)

    www.wendhyjeffers.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute! I love her pose against the rugged barn door.

    ReplyDelete
  14. adorable! and she looks so grown up (but not too much). TFS!

    ReplyDelete