Owl S'mores!


How cute are these?  

I got the idea for these Owl S'mores from Amy at Living Locurto and decided I just had to make them for the fourth and fifth grade Friday treat.  


Of course, that involved making an entire flock of owls!  Not to worry, however, they are as easy as they look. 



I found this free clip art owl and added it to "Wise Owl" tags.


I printed the tags on orange cardstock, cut them to size,
folded them over and simply stapled them to sandwich bags.


WHOO will you surprise with this fun snack?

Comments

jhand said…
So cute and yummy looking! I am sure the kids will love them tomorrow.
what a hoot! they are awesome!
Thanks, Rebecca! And Julie, it's so great to hear from you again! Hope all is going well!
My daughter saw these on my reader and gasped with delight at the picture. We're viewing your post now and... guess who's making what this week...
She will love them! They were a big hit at school!
Multibeavo said…
these are adorable!
deb duty said…
I love these! So cute! But what is a candy melt?
You can get bags of "Candy Melts" in almost any color at Michael's or JoAnn's. They are like little discs of colored white chocolate. They melt easily and can be used in so many ways!
Way too cute! I'm forwarding these to my church youth person.
Stacy P. said…
Ok--Just found your link on Living Locurto and LOVE IT! Mind if I steal it for my son's kindergarten fall party? We go to a Christian school, so no jack-o-lanterns allowed...I was doing owl stuff anyway and this fits right in!
Carly said…
I saw this while checking out your I heart faces. This is super cute. I'm adding it to my pintrest & following your blog.

Popular posts from this blog

Butter Bean Soup

Dr. Seuss Snacks!

Candy Cornucopia