Top 10 Things Guys Don't Say Often Enough


Yesterday was my birthday and my husband, who always seems to have a way of surprising me, managed to stop at the Hallmark store with his co-worker on the way to meet me for lunch.  Before I had even made much of a dent in the guacamole which I had ordered for myself, two big guys walked through the door with cards AND gifts in hand. Now, for the record, I am not complaining that one of the gift bags happened to resemble the kind of bag that one receives for free when one purchases a gift at a Hallmark store.  I was sincerely touched by the gesture.

My husband's card was quite funny and, since many of you have husbands, I thought I would share it with you here!

From my Husband:

The TOP 10 Things I Don't Say Often Enough:

  1. I hate to miss the game, but this floor could use a good scrubbing.
  2. Why don't you buy a nice new pair of shoes to go with that outfit?
  3. Let's rent a romantic movie.  If I see one more car chase, I'm gonna hurl!
  4. Yeah, I'm pretty tired, too, so let's just cuddle.
  5. Why can't they show real-looking women in those lingerie catalogs?
  6. My thumb's getting tired.  Would you mind holding the remote for a while?
  7. I'm not sure we've seen enough of your family lately.
  8. You got enough pillows over there?
  9. Sure, I'll be glad to hold your purse while we're standing next to this construction site.
  10. And the number one thing I don't say often enough.....I'll love you forever!

I especially enjoyed the comments about visiting my family more and handing over the pillows, as I've been known to yank a pillow out from under him while he was sleeping.  I just figure that excessive pillow usage is my prerogative having given birth to four children.

Wishing you all a Happy Friday!

xo,

Rachel

Comments

Wow, thanks so much for sharing...I so wanna print those and just accidentally leave them on the counter or on the side table in the L. Room, hint-hint...haha. thanks

Popular posts from this blog

Butter Bean Soup

Dr. Seuss Snacks!

Candy Cornucopia