Father's Day Krabby Patty Brownie Bites


I was initially inspired by these super fabulous Father's Day Treats:


The Grillin' Brownies at Family Fun


And these Fast Food Fun Baskets at Bakerella.


But sometimes a girl just needs to keep it ......... simple!


When pressed for time for the second grade Father's Day Event, I pulled these together:

Store Bought Brownie Bites
topped with
"Bun" colored icing
topped with
"Sesame Seed" nonpareils
topped with
Gummy Krabby Patties

I think even Spongebob would agree that sometimes..... Simple is Good!




It's fun to share ideas!  Spongebob and I are linking up with the following web sites!
Be sure to visit them!








Comments

Cori Kozak said…
Too cute! My boys would love these!
Those are adorable and I love that they're so simple to make!
My kiddos will love these!
Anonymous said…
Sponge Bob! YAY! Are sending a hidden message? "Crabby Patty" HA!
Abbey D. said…
Very cute....We'd love to see you at our Monday Link Up over at www.dimpleprints.com!

Popular posts from this blog

Butter Bean Soup

Dr. Seuss Snacks!

Candy Cornucopia